Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Headbands

So I have been bored and sick since my boyfriend went to Alabama for a work training. In between dealing with his truck getting broken into and having to deal with all of that I got a little more crafty today. So yesterday my Sissy came over and we made headbands and i decided to make more today.

So here is what you need
  • Old T-Shirts
  • Hair Elastics
So you want to cut up the shirts into strips i used one that i messed up cutting apart. Attach one end and start braiding.

Then attach the other end to the elastic. Make sure not to make it too long or short.
 I got a Little carried away and made a lot of them.



The day before me and Sarah ( My Sissy) Cut up a 4X t-shirt i got from the thrift store. Nest measure it around your head and just keep tying and this is what i came up with this.





I Think that it turned out cute dont mind the no make up i have double pink eye and a cold.


These did not take me very long and what a fun rainy day project :)



No comments:

Post a Comment