Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Beauty Tip!

So I am 20 and never really was into Make up or doing my hair fancy until I actually started seriously dating. And have more Recently watching RachhLoves Channel on YouTube for some tips. Just wanted to share some stuff that have been some of my Favorites!

So First i wanted to show you what i have been loving to do with my hair! Twisting my bangs up and the next two pictures are a couple of examples of how i use it.
Twisting up one side and curling the other.

Twisting it up to make a ponytail more interesting.
 Next are some products that i have been using when i actually use makeup!

 
ELF Eyelid Primer! Had my Make Up On for 6 Hrs when I took the Picture and the best part is that this product is only $1 at Target!




This Product is Maybelline age rewind eraser! LOVE this stuff! Rachh Swears by this! This one is on the more expensive side its $7.95 at Walmart but it is totally worth it! I have used mine so much I need to go buy another bottle!


Next is the L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara. Love this stuff!! But i do recommend that if you plan on crying then get the Waterproof cause this stuff runs if you cry! Love this stuff because it makes my eyelashes become and like the name Voluminous :) This Stuff Retails around $6.00 at Target. This is also one Rachh from Rachhloves recommended.





Here is the Link to the RachhLoves Channel In case you would like to watch her tutorials! Click Here and Subscribe




Thank you for Reading! Come Back Later and Will have a Fun Craft Project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment